A much improved modern four bedroom detached property located on the Cawston Grange development with easy access to Rugby, Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa and the surrounding areas. The property has had a series of improvements made by the current owner to include a redesigned and refitted 'John Lewis' kitchen with under floor heating, refitted en suite's and bathroom , new flooring throughout and 'Hillary's blinds in each room. In brief the accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom/w.c, lounge, separate reception room, kitchen/dining room, and study to the ground floor. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, two with en suite facilities and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from upvc double glazing, gas central heating, front and rear gardens and a detached double garage with off road parking. This is offered to the market with no onward chain.
Enter via front door. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Doors to:
Study 3.15 x 2.59 (10'4" x 8'5" )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Radiator.
Low flush W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
Dining Room 3.76 x 2.64 (12'4" x 8'7")
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Glazed double doors to hall. coving to ceiling.
Lounge 5.41 x 3.45 (17'8" x 11'3")
Double glazed bay window and French doors to garden. Feature coal effect gas fire in feature fireplace. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 5.33 x 3.76 (17'5" x 12'4" )
Two double glazed windows. Double glazed back door to garden. A range 'John Lewis' fitted base cupboards and drawers with built in fridge freezer, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Electric fan assisted double oven with halogen hob and extractor over. Tall larder unit. Built in microwave. Built in washing machine. Tiled splash areas. Designer chrome radiator. Under floor electric heating. Downlights.
Door to airing cupboard. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 4.57 x 2.95 (14'11" x 9'8")
Two double glazed windows to front aspect. A range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Door to
Refitted suite with modern theme with fully tiled shower enclosure with glazed screen and fitted shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 4.09 x 2.44 (13'5" x 8'0" )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Door to:
Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C.
Bedroom Three 3.10 x 2.82 (10'2" x 9'3" )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 3.10 x 1.83 (10'2" x 6'0" )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C. Radiator.
Rear garden is laid to lawn and enclosed by a brick wall and timber fencing. Patio area. Gated access to parking.
Front garden laid to lawn with paved path to front.
Entered via steel up and over door with power and light connected. Useful loft storage. Personel door to rear garden.
Rugby is a market town in Warwickshire, England, on the River Avon. The town has a population of 70,628 (2011 census) making it the second largest town in the county. The enclosing Borough of Rugby has a population of 100,500 (2011 census). Rugby is 13 miles (21 km) east of Coventry, on the eastern edge of Warwickshire, near the borders with Northamptonshire and Leicestershire. The town is credited with being the birthplace of rugby football.
Rugby Borough Council
Rugby Borough Council,
Cawston is a civil parish and suburban village close to the south west of Rugby, Warwickshire, on the A4071 (which is in turn just one mile from the M45). The population of the civil parish at the 2011 census was 3,234. For hundreds of years the village was basically a hamlet and the two settlements remained separate despite Rugby's continued growth. However, in 2003-04 a new housing estate, Cawston Grange, was completed all but connecting the two settlements. Cawston Grange Primary School was built at the same time to educate children in the area aged 4-11 and there is a nursery for pre-school children, as well as shops.
One of the most significant older buildings in the village is Cawston House. It was built in 1545 by Edward Boughton. The house has been in the hands of several notable titled families and was also used as a convalescent home for troops from Belgium in World War I, a girls' school between 1938 and 1958, and a research and development unit for an engineering company. The house was greatly altered in 1907 and remains the same externally to this day. In 2004 the house was bought by a developer and sub-divided to make a retirement village.
The old Rugby to Leamington railway line ran through the old village (before being dismantled in the Dr Beeching era) and its path can still be walked along. In August 2007 construction of the Rugby Western Relief Road started just west of the village, a project which was completed in 2010.